I have decided to open up the stats for my technical blog, along with most other things that may help someone learn to improve their own website.
The plan is simple – I’m going to publish:
- Traffic Numbers monthly
- Earning Reports monthly (when there’s something to report)
- A/B Test Results every two weeks
- Tutorials on the tools I’m using
I am a strong believer in the core principles of open source – and I see no reason that shouldn’t also apply to the platform I’m using to share what I learn – my blog.
Another reason to publish was the fact that I could find almost no technical blogs sharing this kind of information – most of the publications that have an open and transparent attitude towards traffic and income and publish regular reports are not in the technical space.
So here goes:
- My Blog Traffic up until 2013
- My Blog Traffic in 2013
- Running my first public A/B Test (in progress)
Hope it’s going to be as interesting to read as it is fun to write.